sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

My favourite sportsperson


She is Almudena Cid Tostado, has 31 years old, and he started practicing rhytmic gymnastic with only 7 years old. At 13 years she was proclaimed to train Individual nacional selection. She participated in the Sydney Olympic Games of 2000 and she was ninth. On August 23 del 2008 ended his career as a gymnast in  Beijing Olympic Games of 2008 with obtaining the diploma. His final gesture as a gymnast was to draw a heart on the mat, and kiss.

When I was 7 years old I started practicing rhythmic gymnastics and acrobatic. I was as she, I trained long hours and I lived hard moments. From the first moments I have competed in many festivals. For me this sport was life form and when I had difficult moment, the gymnastic was what made me happiest. But in one training I made a bad gesture. I was 14 years when I had both hips injured. I thought that the pain would end and I could continue training. But it was not well. I have been 3 years testing in the hospitals and  I left the trainings for a long time. I had to leave the gym because I've broken both tissues. That is why that I admire Almudena Cid Tostado, because she retired with 30 years and I with only 16 years.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Raquel!

    You are so strong and talented! I admire you!
    You must follow your dreams always!
    Don't worried because definetly if you work hard, you will have many chances in your life
    A curiosity: Almudena Cid is the girlfriend of Cristian (who present "tu si que vales" and "Pasapalabra").

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you, Jessica!
    I knew they were a couple, a cute couple (of course)!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wish you could follow the sport but hey do not worry I love you .... a kiss hahaha!.

    ResponderEliminar