sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

My school life: Sant Andreu de Natzaret

When I was a 3 years old, my parents decided to get me in this school: Sant Andreu de Natzaret. 
This school he had it all, a very good friends, a good education for my futur and a friendly teachers.
The friends that I met 14 years ago, they are my current friends. With them I laughed and cried, I danced and sung, run and  jumped. This school has made me grow as people and learn from mistakes. Sant Andreu has opened a path to my future, and they advised me was supposed to do.
Since I was a child my favourite subject is Maths. I've always been of numbers, because I hate the literature and history. I do not like the natural sciences. I've always had good grades in math and when I arrived to bachillerato also economics. Even so my future will not have numbers. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario