domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My social life

In my spare time I like to go for a walk with my partner on the street, the beach and even stay to watch the sunrise. With him, I like being all day on the mountain or in the beach. I prefer mountain for a winter and the beach for a summer. 
As the cinema is very expensive, I like to relax on the couch and watch a movie while like popcorn. What comes out much cheaper! To relax I love hear quiet music and leave the mind blank. When I feel sad I need that my friends and my partner embrace me and who are with me.
My friends are everything, I've been with them 14 years, but we are more united than ever. We like to party together, dining out... With my best friend I like to go on sale, go for a walk and even meet for coffee.

On rainy days I like to spend the afternoon with my family and my partner playing a game called Party, and without realizing it, we spent hours and hours playing. Also we play cards: poker, liar, clock, ...My favourite sport is rhythmic gymnastic, because when i was a child I started practicing this sport. Although you can not practice due to injury in both hips, I still like as ever. I admire a Almudena Cid Tostado because she left the sport at 30 years old. Also I like basketball, because my partner started practicing when I was a child. Before I did not like and now I love it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Raquel, quite good writing, of course, with a translator's help...Anecdote missing. Final mark: 5,5

    ResponderEliminar